Friday, August 31, 2007

Steve Madden Does Dresses

Steve Madden, the famed shoe designer, has ventured into new territory with a hint of a clothing line. Recently the good folks over at Steve Madden introduced this a small line of dresses. Now, I don't know if I really love Steve Madden's dress collection, but I found a few that piqued my interest. Most of them have a retro-modern flair where the others are very feminine. These are my faves. Check out the site yourself to see what you think of them.
stevemadden.com



Wine Colored Bubble Dress w/ Empire Waist, $158.00



Strapless Silk Floral Patterned Bubble Dress w/ Bow accent, $158.00



Navy Rose Printed Spaghetti Strapped Dress, $169.00




Short Sleeved Pinstripe Wrap Dress, $149.00

2 comments:

Abina said...

Damn Steve Madden and their cute-but-not-made-for-broke-college-students dresses! lol. I'm in love with the strapless floral patterned bubble dress.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about how to get rid of stretch marks naturally for men.

Regards

Here is my site mederma stretch mark therapy reviews