Thursday, August 30, 2007

Let's Play Dress Up!

I was surfing a lot of different sites, and came up with so many cute outfits...that I had to share at least one with you beautiful bombshells. I figured, what girl doesn't like playing dress up? Even if it is from the comfort of her comfy computer chair.
Let's see, I picked out a gorgeous dress from Arden B, with a beautiful stone neckline that gives your ordinary "little black dress" a quick and colorful pick me up. Then I found those delicious pumps! Plus, they're a perfect match for the dress' bright pink stones. I decided to play down the accessories and not match too much, as I could have easily gone for pink everything. It's always important to change it up. So I went with the simple black clutch by Michael Kors, with an eye-catching gold buckle. Buckles are all the rage this season. They're on everything from bags to bracelets! Since the bag has that simple touch of gold, I picked out complimentary gold accessories. All the jewelry is gold toned and it gives this simply chic outfit a touch of sparkle. Put it all together with some bronzer, nude lips and a perfectly executed smokey eye and you are done for the night honey. Go paint the town red!


1. Stone Halter Dress; ardenb.com, $128.00
2. Platform Pump; neimanmarcus.com, $595.00
3. Simon Sebbag Bangle Bracelet; nordstrom.com, $198.00
4. Sutton Patent Clutch; michaelkors.com, $395.00
5. Hammered Vermeil Ring; nordstrom.com, $110.00
6. Double Navette Earrings; nordstrom.com, $38.00

Stay beautiful ladies!

No comments: