This is a cute look for back to school, and it can convert to the winter season easily by simply switching the ballerina flats for a pair of ankle boots, and adding a jacket. Now I know most school age girls tend to over match, so a cautionary word here...you don't always have to match everything. Take a color that compliments the main colors of your outfit and blend it in. Don't be afraid to be different!
1. Geo Tunic; forever21.com, $19.80
2. Chloe S Straight Leg Pant; Level 99 from intuition, $105.00
3. Interlocking Bracelet; Nordstrom, $48.00
4. Crest Ballet Flat; payless.com, $19.99
5. Black Riveting Bag; baghaus.com, $39.99
6. Antique Goldtone FIligree Link Necklace; target.com, $16.99
Use the retro craze to your advantage with this outfit. If you're wearing an outfit with multiple colors, pick one that's subtle, and choose accessories to bring it out. I chose the yellow from the off the shoulder shirt. Using this tip can really pull an outfit together nicely.
1. Heather Grey Multicolor Stripe Shirt; torrid.com, $34.00
2. Jesse Denim Skinny Leg Jean; torrid.com, $42.00
3. Inspiration Set Bracelets; alloy.com, $14.50
4. Ruched Tote Bag; target.com, $19.99
5. Rock Candy Skimmer; endless.com, $58.95
The one thing I love about school kids, is that you can use colors and not be afraid! So be bold and stand out sometimes.
1. Hook and Eye Woven Shirt; target.com, $12.49
2. High Waist Jean; Jainesse Charlotte, $210.00
3. Jacey Patent Flat; payless.com, $19.99
4. Wristlet Clutch; target.com, $11.69
5. 4 Row Stretch Bracelet; target.com, $7.99
6. 80;s Heart and Star Charm Necklace; target.com, $6.79