Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh No Honey: Beyonce

Alright, it seems we have a special birthday edition of; Oh No Honey, featuring Miss Beyonce Knowles. Now I hate to give my fellow Virgo the side eye, but it's necessary if we're going to move past this atrocity right here. Beyonce is pictured below arriving at Macy's Herald Square, back in August. I'm not sure what the occasion was but don't you think it would have been kind for Mama Tina to tap her daughter and say: "Oh no honey" Well had I been Beyonce's mother, I would have tackled her behind Superbowl style to stop her from walking out of the house in this dress. The color, and the cut do absolutely nothing for her curvy frame. The big satin bow gives it a country-gone-wrong twist, and the pockets...don't get me started on the pockets! It makes the dress puff out horribly.
...and are those the marching band tights the baton twirlers rocked to keep their legs warm while they paraded around in glittery outfits? Girl stop.
Now before you Beyonce lovers try to kill me, I will say this: her make-up and hair are perfect. On point as usual. And I have nothing against her... But this dress? It has to go!


No comments: