All women search for clothing that fits them perfectly, and flatters their shapes. There are a few cuts that will always flatter your best assets and hide the things you don't want to showcase. You should probably have at least one of each of these cuts in your wardrobe, if not more.
The empire waist has been around for so long that I'm sure many of you already know it's wonderful effect. If you don't, let me tell you. The empire waist is cut high, usually directly beneath your breasts. It allows the fabric to flow freely, hiding any problem areas and giving you an amazing slim look instantly.
1. Modal Surplice Tee; kiyonna.com, $43.00
2. Mesh Ruched Empire Tunic; bluefly.com, $75.00
3. Sweetheart Neck Tie Back; torrid.com, $34.00
4. Women's Turtle Neck Empire Dress; oldnavy.com, $12.99
Tunics come in many styles, they also come as tops and dresses. They're very free and normally come paired with an empire waist. Tunics are very comfortable and allow you to move freely, while still fitting you and showing your curves off. You can pair tunics with jeans, slacks, or belt them and wear it as a dress, granted it's long enough.
1. Deco Tunic; forever21.com, $19.80
2. Geometric Square Neck Tunic; lanebryant.com, $39.50
3. Balloon Sleeve Tunic; ardenb.com, $78.00
4. Pleated Neck Short Sleeve Tunic; torrid.com, $38.00
Wrap shirts and dresses flatter every figure from Miss Petite to Miss Full Figure. This wonderful style cinches the waist, gives off a bit of cleavage and hangs perfectly, hiding your problem areas. If you don't want to show as much cleavage as the dress/shirt does, then simply wear a light-weight camisole underneath. Don't want to show off your arms? Try a shrug if the sleeves are too short.
1. BCBG Floral Wrap Style Dress; macys.com, $146.00
2. Rayon Jersey Bubble Hem Top; bebe.com, $69.00
3. Women's Wrap Front Shirt; oldnavy.com, $24.50
4. Poet Sleeved Faux Wrap Dress; kiyonna.com, $38.00
Stay beautiful ladies!