Monday, September 24, 2007

Bombshell News

Rihanna covers Fashion Magazine...




Rihanna is in the process of working out a modeling deal, and it's much deserved. This girl is gorgeous, and should be on somebody's runway. The good girl gone bad has been either on the cover of, or inside of every magazine in the past 4 or 5 months. Can't be mad at her hustle. She refuses to let us forget about her.


House of Dereon Does kiddie clothes...



Why? I have no idea at all. Is the original clothing line even doing well in sales? Why are there so many off shoots of this line? I need answers! Oh, and I refuse to comment on the sea of white dolls around this beautiful child. I'm not touching that one...


Beyonce Goes Back To Black...



I'm ecstatic to see a change on this girl! I don't know if I'm feeling her choice of wig this time around though. The color is great, the hair? Not so much. But it is a step in the right direction. Change is good, change is great!
...and is that TyTy in the background? Jay-z's right hand man? Well we know who wasn't far away from his chick.

Stay beautiful ladies!

No comments: