Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yay! I'm so late, and such a lame that I had no idea what being tagged meant, until recently. Yes, yes make fun of me later lol. Thanks to LoLo's Cube for the tag! So here are the rules to what I like to call the tag game:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, let the games begin!


There's a shot of me from yesterday :) Look at how my hair has grown since my profile pic was taken!

1. I'm in love with Barack Obama, not just because I think he's fine...but because I think he can change the world.
2. I have OCD, seriously.
3. I have 3 tattoos, I'm about to make it 4 though.
4. I am proudly an only child, I have the issues to prove it.
5. I'm afraid of driving. Other drivers scare the crap out of me.
6. Surprisingly enough, I love going against the trends.
7. I'm one of the shyest people you'll probably ever meet.

On to the tagging!
SOULFRESH, Strictly Fabulous Style, My Chic Things, I like Her Style, Afrobella, The Cheap Chica, I'm No Heroine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh No! I don't know how to play. I'm going to follow the directions on your post and I hope I do it right. Thanks!

NiC said...

that ocd thing is really correct ya knowww

Marleaux said...

I love your hair.

I’m the only child on my dad side, actually the only grandchild too, since my uncle hasn’t had any children and I love it.