Well judging by my wraps and shrugs post, I'm sure you can tell that its fall, so lets continue to keep warm and toasty with these lovely sweaters. I would suggest wearing a light weight shell under a sweater to prevent itchiness if that's a problem for you.
1. Pointelle Surplice Sweater; lanebryant.com, $49.50
2. Cable Knit Trim Sweater; oldnavy.com, $29.50
3. **Buttoned Mock-Neck Kimono-Sleeve Sweater; macys.com, $74.00
4. Shirred V-Neck Sweater; torrid.com, $38.00
1. Cashmere Cable Scoop Neck; bluefly.com, $119.00
2. Hairy Yarn Tunic; couturecandy.com, $165.00
3. Cable Knit Sweater; vivre.com, $265.00
4. Kimono Sleeve Lurex Top; wetseal.com, $17.50
1. Rib Cardigan Sweater; victoriassecret.com, $39.00
2. Blouson Pleated Sweater; ardenb.com, $68.00
3. Hooded Cable Pullover; wetseal.com, $19.50
4. Cashmere Scoop Neck Sweater; bluefly.com, $119.00
**= What's really going on with the runway thin girl modeling full figured clothing? Just thought I'd ask lol...
Stay beautiful ladies!