Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tis The Season For Boots!

Winter time is upon us ladies, and if you're in a cold spot like me, then it's time to break out those cute boots...or go buy more. Boots are an excellent staple to any outfit, they can be casual or chic, depending on their style. I love the fact that flat boots are definitely in this season. While some may not like them, I love the versatility they give a pair of jeans in the cold weather. Here are some of my personal picks...




Canvas Logo Shield Boots by Gucci; bluefly.com, $716.00




Crucial Booties; intermixonline.com, $179.00




Airwalk Pine Boot; payless.com, $32.99




Sandy Low Shaft Boots by Isaac Mizrahi; target.com, $36.99




Smokin' Boot by Steve Madden; macys.com, $269.00




Fendi Patent Leather Boot; eluxury.com, $1,150.00



Have fun pairing your tall boots with skinny jeans, and your booties with a skirt of maybe some wide-leg slacks. The possibilities are really up to you!

Stay beautiful ladies

xoxo

3 comments:

Marleaux said...

OH, I love me some boots, and those steve madden are right up my alley.

Anonymous said...

I must agree. Boots are all the rave!!

Luiz said...

They are all so wonderful but I think my favorite is the first pair. I would love to own those Boots but my college student budget won't allow.