Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Style File

Style File is just a chance to check out what your favorite bombshells are rocking for the month. Throw your two cents in and say if you like their looks or not.


Rihanna was spotted in London last week arriving at Amika wearing this curve hugging, cleavage showing criss-cross dress paired with a pair of black pumps and fishnet stockings. I think she's teetering on the fine line of sexy and trashy...hmm, I'm undecided. The color looks wonderful on her though. I will say that.


Earlier this month, the beautiful Tia Mowry was at the HELP Group's Annual Teddy Bear Ball. She looks absolutely lovely in this white, strapless, belted dress paired with a simple black clutch and a pair of strappy gold sandals. I love her simple accessories, the gold bangles and the drop earrings. I wouldn't have went with those shoes but...she still seems to pull it off. Her hair and makeup are most definitely on point as well.


Alicia Keys performed at Z-100's Jingle Jam very recently, and she was sporting the comfortable, laid back look. A colorful twist on rockstar chic. Miss Keys is wearing a green leather jacket, purple tank, a pair of fitted black jeans and a pair of metallic gold peep toe pumps. I have no idea how Alicia pulled this off because if I wore a green leather jacket and a purple tank...it would not be pretty. I love her use of colors here though, that jacket is very cute and she pulls it all together with the metallic shoes. I love it!

photo credits:
alicia-zone.net
oh-rihanna.com
tia-mowry.org

Stay beautiful ladies!
xoxo

No comments: